Thursday, July 17, 2008
gore-tex
whoever invented gore-tex is a genius. it's the best product out there. we all started work at 5:30 this morning and haven't stopped, nor will we for awhile. every 1.5 hrs since 5:30 i've sat in the back of the truck in the pouring rain and 40 high going to and from the airport. loading gear, unloading gear, driving clients, etc. it's been a very long day. and without my gore-tex rainsuit...it would have been an even more miserable day in the rain. we have 2 people still to come in from floating, but all 6 guys are out. pretty whipped, as is the boss - been flying all day long. and the rain just won't stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heu girl! I´ve been without Internet for the past two weeks, but it´s back to normal now. I´m starting my journey back home this evening, so I´ll be there saturday afternoon. It´s pretty cool to leave Europe and arrive in Alaska 15 minutes earlier than the departure time :)
I hope your busy busy life these days allows for some free time to get back to our massages. I sure have missed them! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment