i was told today by a wonderful friend that i've been slacking on my writing...yes, i have. but only because i am so tired at night i can barely crawl into bed. today has been insane, insane, and i have a minute here before i go pick up rob. the morning started off with 2 guys arriving for a hunt, so this means paperwork, gear, etc. another group of 4 arrived a few hrs later, and again the same routine. only now we have 2 groups trying all to get gear ready, and we have time limits and airport runs, and the FSA food order came (of all the days), and errands to run, phone calls, etc, etc. it's been non-stop. miriam stopped by this morning for a bit to tell me she is leaving for her vacation tomorrow and won't be back before i leave. so..i'm waiting impatiently for rob so i can go see her for the last time. don't know when i'll see her again..sad thoughts. so, nothing too exciting here..just work, work, work until we're dragging and then get up and do it all over again. wish i had a good story, but not really - just doing the daily grind thing!
and i'll miss you like hell miriam..thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me here in aniak. you have made my stay so much better. i love you beautiful woman.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't freakin' believe I have lost the little piece of paper with your information on it... AGAIN!!!!!!!!
So, if this is life telling me to forget about you, I'm sticking my tongue out at it and begging you to please pretty please write me an e-mail at miriramorrison at gmail.com and send it to me again...
You will be the one missed terribly here, my dear. You have any idea how HARD it is to find wonderful people like you in the Alaska bush??? Especially someone I can connect with as easily as you and I did? And even more especially, with those mazing magic hands????
I love you very much, Liz
I found it, I found it!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment